Crazy Bastards is a parody of Mad Men, set in a Sydney advertising agency in the mid 80s. It tells the story of how some of Australia’s most iconic ad campaigns were devised, from ‘Solo Man’ to the ‘AIDS Grim Reaper.’ It has all the style and sexiness of the popular television series with none of the budget. The sketch stars Nigel Nailer (Justin Heazlewood) the mysterious head of creative at ‘Nailer & Brown’ agency. He is a slick yet unhinged rogue, prone to elaborate ‘role playing’ and Vietnam flashbacks. His partner is Percy Brown (David McLaughlin) a goofy kiwi in double denim. He offers a cool-head to Nigel’s wilder ideas. Suzie (Sabrina D’Angelo) is their faithful and bombastic Chinese-Italian assistant. Suzie is Nigel’s muse, often providing the missing puzzle piece, and enough politically-incorrect innuendo to poke a stick at.
- RT @mariekehardy: MELBOURNE! Come see @sabrinamdangelo and @nickcoyles in two amazing shows based on Madame Bovary and Rebecca YES https:… 6 months ago
- RT @amandapalmer: adelaide! don’t miss @sabrinamdangelo’s Why Do I Dream? at @adelaide_fringe march 2-7th https://t.co/5rmrSU79Dq 8 months ago
- @amandapalmer Thankyou amazing lady! 8 months ago
- Me and You, by which of course I mean @benpobjie and I, opens Thursday @_tuxycat for @melbournefringe. Whoopee! bit.ly/2cotrJR 1 year ago
- RT @kara_nation: Mates. We have 'Body Poet' @sabrinamdangelo on at @WolfComedy this month. I am so ready for this. Get in. https://t.co/… 1 year ago