- S s x 2 years ago
- RT @mariekehardy: MELBOURNE! Come see @sabrinamdangelo and @nickcoyles in two amazing shows based on Madame Bovary and Rebecca YES https:… 2 years ago
- RT @amandapalmer: adelaide! don’t miss @sabrinamdangelo’s Why Do I Dream? at @adelaide_fringe march 2-7th events.ticketbooth.com.au/event/sabrina-… 2 years ago
- @amandapalmer Thankyou amazing lady! 2 years ago
- Me and You, by which of course I mean @benpobjie and I, opens Thursday @_tuxycat for @melbournefringe. Whoopee! bit.ly/2cotrJR 3 years ago
- Stoked to be on the lineup for Queer Lunar New Year Cabaret and Party! This year we're paying tribute to our fave queer Asian icons. There'll be music, performance, all kinds of weird arty things and DJs deep into the night . And it's the Year of the Rat, so where else but the Red Rattler? Saturday Feb 8, 7pm. Hope to see you there. All profits donated to FIRE.
Monthly Archives: May 2014
A whole year ago I made this music video with musician Justin Heazlewood and animator and film-maker Alesh Macak. Oh, and this curious little dude called Fin. So happy to finally share it with the world.
Boy genius Justin Heazlewood is launching his book with a madcap free live art happening festival! Get your paws on a copy. It’s excellent. Part confessional, part rogue self help book, Funemployed is an hilarious, intimate and revelatory book about … Continue reading
What is all the FRACAS about? Only that Black Hole Theatre is presenting its latest Puppet Slam, FRACAS!, in Sydney on 27th May, 2014! Join us for an evening of puppet disorder at the Delmar Gallery (144 Victoria Street, Ashfield, … Continue reading
Saturday night. School Hall. The cordial is cold, the talent is hot. The decorations committee have outdone themselves. This is NightTime: Talent Quest. I’ll be trialling some exciting and highly stupid new material alongside these fabulous young achievers: 110% 110% … Continue reading