I love working with Polyglot. They are an amazing company that create large-scale, interactive playgrounds with and for kids. I’ve had the great privilege of touring with Tangle to some amazing places, including Korea, Singapore, Darwin and Brisbane.
- S s x 1 year ago
- RT @mariekehardy: MELBOURNE! Come see @sabrinamdangelo and @nickcoyles in two amazing shows based on Madame Bovary and Rebecca YES https:… 2 years ago
- RT @amandapalmer: adelaide! don’t miss @sabrinamdangelo’s Why Do I Dream? at @adelaide_fringe march 2-7th events.ticketbooth.com.au/event/sabrina-… 2 years ago
- @amandapalmer Thankyou amazing lady! 2 years ago
- Me and You, by which of course I mean @benpobjie and I, opens Thursday @_tuxycat for @melbournefringe. Whoopee! bit.ly/2cotrJR 3 years ago
- Stoked to be on the lineup for Queer Lunar New Year Cabaret and Party! This year we're paying tribute to our fave queer Asian icons. There'll be music, performance, all kinds of weird arty things and DJs deep into the night . And it's the Year of the Rat, so where else but the Red Rattler? Saturday Feb 8, 7pm. Hope to see you there. All profits donated to FIRE.