I love working with Polyglot. They are an amazing company that create large-scale, interactive playgrounds with and for kids. I’ve had the great privilege of touring with Tangle to some amazing places, including Korea, Singapore, Darwin and Brisbane.
- RT @amandapalmer: adelaide! don’t miss @sabrinamdangelo’s Why Do I Dream? at @adelaide_fringe march 2-7th events.ticketbooth.com.au/event/sabrina-… 1 month ago
- @amandapalmer Thankyou amazing lady! 2 months ago
- Me and You, by which of course I mean @benpobjie and I, opens Thursday @_tuxycat for @melbournefringe. Whoopee! bit.ly/2cotrJR 7 months ago
- RT @kara_nation: Mates. We have 'Body Poet' @sabrinamdangelo on at @WolfComedy this month. I am so ready for this. Get in. https://t.co/… 8 months ago
- RT @mariekehardy: A fake 80's wedding is happening in Sydney and you're invited. concreteplayground.com/sydney/arts-en… 9 months ago