- S s x 2 years ago
- RT @mariekehardy: MELBOURNE! Come see @sabrinamdangelo and @nickcoyles in two amazing shows based on Madame Bovary and Rebecca YES https:… 2 years ago
- RT @amandapalmer: adelaide! don’t miss @sabrinamdangelo’s Why Do I Dream? at @adelaide_fringe march 2-7th events.ticketbooth.com.au/event/sabrina-… 2 years ago
- @amandapalmer Thankyou amazing lady! 2 years ago
- Me and You, by which of course I mean @benpobjie and I, opens Thursday @_tuxycat for @melbournefringe. Whoopee! bit.ly/2cotrJR 3 years ago
- Stoked to be on the lineup for Queer Lunar New Year Cabaret and Party! This year we're paying tribute to our fave queer Asian icons. There'll be music, performance, all kinds of weird arty things and DJs deep into the night . And it's the Year of the Rat, so where else but the Red Rattler? Saturday Feb 8, 7pm. Hope to see you there. All profits donated to FIRE.
Monthly Archives: June 2014
WINNER – BEST COMEDY NOMINEE – STAND-OUT PERFORMER (NZ Fringe 2014) Body-poet Sabrina D’Angelo tells the story of her life (and the life of her story). Enter a bizarre silent film world where bears, bum-worms and Madame Bovary burst forth … Continue reading
Thrilled to be a part of this thoroughly awesome lineup.
Crazy Bastards is a parody of Mad Men, set in a Sydney advertising agency in the mid 80s. It tells the story of how some of Australia’s most iconic ad campaigns were devised, from ‘Solo Man’ to the ‘AIDS Grim … Continue reading
The Colour White is an energetic, acrobatic and irreverent physical circus/ contemporary dance performance that explores what it means to be ‘beautiful’. The Colour White looks at recent media attention given to young non-Caucasian people apparently attempting to look more … Continue reading