I work as a Creative Play Facilitator at the Sydney Opera House. This means I get to do ridiculous activities with children under the guise of ‘work’. Like this LEGO installation for the January 2014 school holidays. We had 200,000 small coloured bricks with which the children could draw, build and create to their hearts content.
- RT @amandapalmer: adelaide! don’t miss @sabrinamdangelo’s Why Do I Dream? at @adelaide_fringe march 2-7th events.ticketbooth.com.au/event/sabrina-… 1 month ago
- @amandapalmer Thankyou amazing lady! 2 months ago
- Me and You, by which of course I mean @benpobjie and I, opens Thursday @_tuxycat for @melbournefringe. Whoopee! bit.ly/2cotrJR 7 months ago
- RT @kara_nation: Mates. We have 'Body Poet' @sabrinamdangelo on at @WolfComedy this month. I am so ready for this. Get in. https://t.co/… 8 months ago
- RT @mariekehardy: A fake 80's wedding is happening in Sydney and you're invited. concreteplayground.com/sydney/arts-en… 9 months ago